By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - $140 Xbox 360 Pro consoles sold out in under an hour

Woot.com's generous offering of refurbished Xbox 360 Pro consoles for $139.99 was nice while it lasted.

Late Saturday night, the site began offering a refurbished 20GB Xbox 360 console with a 90-day warranty for $139.99 plus five dollars shipping while supplies lasted.

It took less than an hour for the sale to be sniffed out and pounced on, leaving us nothing left but a tantalizing husk of a cheap pick-up that could have been.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-3707-LA-Gaming-News-Examiner~y2009m4d19-140-Xbox-360-Pro-consoles-sold-out-in-under-an-hour

Around the Network

Does not matter, ps3 will overtake the 360 in europe, thanks to gran turismo, then it will be sony domination.

rafichamp said:
Does not matter, ps3 will overtake the 360 in europe, thanks to gran turismo, then it will be sony domination.

your post added nothing to this thread, PS3 or console war is not mentioned in the OP, why bring it up?

on-topic: dont like the 20GB pro's if this was the 60GB pro then it would have been better, still that was a fast sell

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I sure hope these consoles have a MS warranty sticker.

Some smaller tech companies tend to buy xbox 360s...fix them themselves and sell them for cheap. Those are not under the 3 year warranty as they dont get the MS warranty sticker.

In any case, hope it works out for people that bought it...

...that's a good deal :\ dang. I wish i knew of it

Around the Network

hmm, I think I would have bought one...Crazy thought too, would have been an impulse buy. Well, as long as I would have had a warranty with it.

I saw that earlier. These kind of sales probably don't count towards the weekly numbers though.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
rafichamp said:

Troll much buddy?

but no these wont count for numbers because theyre refurbished units

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

Nice to see that the xbox 360 still has some power when it comes to bargains. Now if Microsoft was to throw a 20gig hard drive into arcade models and sell it for 179.99. Imagine the selling power of that.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

nice did it say how many were sold?