By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Looks like Nintendo Power may show off Red Steel 2 in the next issue.

naise.. the sooner the release the better

Around the Network
thekitchensink said:
BanjoSKennedy said:
Didn't OXM or someone say they'd reveal it in their March or April issue, but for some reason it didn't show?
I've been dying for info on this game

Official Xbox Magazine revealing a Wii-exclusive game? lol XD

TMNT: Smash Up is a bossibility, though.  It feel slike Red Steel, just caues the time seems right for it and the sword is posed the same way the RS logo is.

oh dear....

*Sets in corner for two minutes*

I meant ONM :P

isnt red steel going to be released next year?

I'm looking forward to hearing some news about it. The first game's single player was alright (minus some horrible bugs), but multiplayer could be pretty fun.

FPS of the year!!!

... for Wii :P

Around the Network

Could also be Muramasa.

I'm trying to remember the last big reveal that came out in Nintendo Power. These things seems to be 80% letdowns, but they do get a scoop every now and then.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

It looks as though Ubisoft aer going to market this one exactly the same way they did the first one actually.. A small reveal in a magazine just prior to E3 where it will be a focus of the press conference and then it'll be one of the BIG holiday titles!

Quote me on it :P

thekitchensink said:
I thought people would be a bit more interested in this one...

W... wait a minute :P

I'm here!!

Red Steel 2 should be awesome. I suspect I'll end up buying this instead of the conduit

So when is the June issue of Nintendo Power coming out?

Could be Red Steel 2. We sure are due for it by now :P Let's just hope they've put their time to good use.