By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - And the winner of the EISA award is..

Ok, ignore Hus...

Don't even give him the dignity of responding.

Well, I assume you're against the Grammies, yes?

Around the Network

if I wanted a Blu Ray player I would undoubtedly buy a PS3....but I don't as they have very little if anything to offer me over a DVD player.

YAY!!!

/fake yay

jk, its pretty good for Sony.

it's a cool award, it's the electronic equivalent to a JD Power award in the states, of course those don't mean anything either... unless you happen to be in the market for a car...

i couldn't think of any other comparison???

MontanaHatchet said:
Ok, ignore Hus...

Don't even give him the dignity of responding.

Well, I assume you're against the Grammies, yes?

Yes

An artist goal should not be to win some arbitrary award

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

Around the Network

Post a good thing for the PS3 and the PS3 haters will ***** sjeezes.

I think this was a good pick. In terms of a Home Entertainment Media Center, the PS3 is cheap and has alot to offer (HD BluRay, PVR, Video file playback, DVD player, and a game system). For it's price it is a very good media center.

The only down side is that the PS3 is suppose to be, first and formost, a Video Game System. Although all those extras add to it's value as an entertainment center, they only add cost to the PS3 Video Game System. And price is one of the reasons that the PS3 has not sold up to Sony's expectations.

Good for them and I agree it's a great multi-media device... Just not for me.