By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - And the winner of the EISA award is..

I assume when you say "price" you mean "prize"?

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Around the Network
omgwtfbbq said:
I assume when you say "price" you mean "prize"?

Oh man you are right :s.

The best damn hardware that who!!!

joshmyersBV said:
What won this award last year?

Last year nothing deserved the award in that category.

(It could be the X360 but because of the failure rates I think they said it doesn't to deserve the award).

ok

"I could make Halo. It's not that I couldn't design that game. It's just that I choose not to. One thing about my game design is that I never try to look for what people want and then try to make that game design." - Nintendo's Shigeru Miyamoto

PSN joshmyersBV Global rank in Warhawk: 1734 Rank: Wing Leader Over 200 Mine kills
Around the Network
Galaki said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Sony paying them off.

Sony is obviously paying them off.

/source MontanaHatchet

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

All of this means nothing

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:

Yes, we get it, you hate the PS3.

As for my comment not adding anything, who gives a crap? 

MontanaHatchet said:
sieanr said:

I dont hate the PS3, I just hate the fact that people think these awards mean something. 

This wont impact sales in any way. The general public, or even most gamers, will never know about this - or care aout this. The only people who will give a damn are the die hard fans.

Essentially, who gives a crap?

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

sieanr said:
MontanaHatchet said:
sieanr said:

I dont hate the PS3, I just hate the fact that people think these awards mean something.

This wont impact sales in any way. The general public, or even most gamers, will never know about this - or care aout this. The only people who will give a damn are the die hard fans.

Essentially, who gives a crap?

sure wwi60 sure.