By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Can we please stop game discussion to talk about how doomed is Nintendo?

SaviorX said:
I saw Battalion Wars 2 available for $9.99

I have to get that eventually. The first one was a really polished GC game.

The second one is far, far better. It's a shame it didn't do better, but then again we gamers now have a complete steal for only $10.

Around the Network

Yup, doomed indeed.

I just went to pick one up yesterday so I could play Madworld instead of talking about it :)

IMHO worth every penny!

All this talk?

I seen like 2 or 3 Wii doomed threads..

Kinda blowing the load early don't ya think?

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Doomed? No. But some of you need to stop being so defensive when someone points out games that have shown poor sales. Not every game on Nintendo consoles will have legs you know. And the least you can do is compare games of a similar genre when your trying to back up your argument.

SlumsofOhio said:
Doomed? No. But some of you need to stop being so defensive when someone points out games that have shown poor sales. Not every game on Nintendo consoles will have legs you know. And the least you can do is compare games of a similar genre when your trying to back up your argument.

Sorry if of topic

But which slum off Ohio are you from ???

Around the Network

So we shouldn't discuss anything negative about Wii? Then to be fair, we shouldn't discuss anything positive about Wii either. Maybe we shouldn't discuss anything about Wii.

Shut up and stop complaining. If the arguments are valid, you have exactly two good choices: use counter-arguments to counter the whole case, or shut up and stop complaining.

And what makes you think anyone's going to do what you ask? Basically you're expecting to give up their freedom of speech for no reason.

GAMING IS DOOMED!

hatmoza 2.0 said:
SlumsofOhio said:

Sorry if of topic

But which slum off Ohio are you from ???

Columbus west side. Not too getto, but its getting there.

wow

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

Sure as soon as we can stop game discussions about any of the consoles being doomed. But, you're going to find a much more boring site without arguments of those kinds of things.

Heavens to Murgatoids.