By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Malstrom Studios Inc. presents Wii Bingo

Hehe nice.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

wow....good stuff there. What do you call it when you get a bingo from a single post?

super_etecoon said:
wow....good stuff there. What do you call it when you get a bingo from a single post?

A Chad Warden.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
super_etecoon said:

A Chad Warden.

lol...very nice...someone get me that Borat pic, stat!

Around the Network

I hope it had online support, and people receive some points towards a download everytime they win a match.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

do not want!

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

zackblue said:
I hope it had online support, and people receive some points towards a download everytime they win a match.

plenty of online support...let me tell you.

that is fan-F'ing-tastic!

I'm seriously gonna play this game! next time you see me post only "G4!!!!" you'll know why =P

To Each Man, Responsibility

I was initially shocked when I read the title, because I thought this was another 5-minutes-on-flash game being sold at full retail (or even budget) price. Glad to see it's actually a free little online game this time. =P