By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans are STILL positive!

I felt that since the other thread got derailed and locked, I'd start it up again.

Yes, we are really positive and optimistic. Great games, great system, great community. Continue discussing where it left off *cough* before it got trolled *cough*

Around the Network

I disagree, not many are in a positive attitude

mM

I'd have to wholeheartedly disagree. There are the extreme fanboys that take sales to mean everything. But I don't think they should count

As far as I'm concerned, if the PS3 didn't a single unit more than it has past today, yet SCE kept pumping out games and 3rd parties kept supporting, I would give a damn about sales (even though THAT is living in a fantasy world)

you know sales is importantant but is not everything

ps3 has great exclusives,sony should focus in doing profit to continue to produce high quality games

Use power for the right things. At least for the things that you believe in.

whats with these (support group) threads?

Your Positive..

Your Happy

Your Nice

B_E_L_I_E_V_E in yourself

seriously wtf...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

There's no reason to think this thread won't get derailed either. Lets just let the positive threads die.

Why shouldn't we be positive? We've got a great pc. of hardware, great games to own and great games coming. What else do you want?