By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Show Some Love for Ninja +

I love old school platformers, and by Old School platfomers I mean really old school platformers like Pitfall I and II for the 2600 rather than Mario era platformers.

One game I've noticed lately that I really think comes close to hitting this formula properly is Ninja + from Xbox Live Arcadde.  I've only played Ninja +'s demo, but I think it is awesome and comes close to deserving the type of love that games like Pitfall I and II once received.

This thread is an opportunity for you to show some love to Ninja +.  

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network

I liked the original N a lot. Haven't got around to buying N+ yet, but the demo was fantastic.

I assume you already have Braid?About this game, never head about, will search on live.

But war... war never changes

Its a great game, my brothers playing it now...its gets really challanging, but hes doing better than me....

*Checks*

EDIT: Yup, N+ is my most recently played game on the 360. Take a look at my sig. :P

Around the Network

N+ is one of the best platformers ever. I have it over Xbox Live and the DS. I recommend it for everybody.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

A very addicting game... is great for Co-op too, provided your co-op partner is actually good.