By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - where is the logic in the gloom and doom console threads

CAL4M1TY said:
Tim_Duncan said:
Well, it comes mostly from the 360 fanboys camp, internet (mostly American websites) is filled with 'PS3 is dooooomed' articles while PS3 sold more from launch than the 360 did in the same period.

They probably feel insecure due to the lack of AAA exclusive in the last year...

I guess they don't realize their post are read by 5 nerds worldwide and have zero influence on future sales or games.

and how do you explain the the "PS3 Will dominate in *insert random year*" threads, comments, blogs?

If you ask me, PS3 is already dominating since :

- LBP and MGS4 were rated games of the year 2008 and they're PS3 exclusive

- it sold more from launch than 360 on the same period

- it sells the same worldwide weekly as the 360 while costing twice as much

- there was no AAA exclusive released on 360 since last november (no killzone 2, no nothing...)

Around the Network
wfz said:
Tim_Duncans_Mom said:
Tim_Duncan said:
Well, it comes mostly from the 360 fanboys camp, internet (mostly American websites) is filled with 'PS3 is dooooomed' articles while PS3 sold more from launch than the 360 did in the same period.

They probably feel insecure due to the lack of AAA exclusive in the last year...

I guess they don't realize their post are read by 5 nerds worldwide and have zero influence on future sales or games.

Timmothy, for the last time, I told you to get off the internet and come do your chores!  I don't know why you think people care about your opinions.  The school guidance counselor told us you are special, so there is no need to try and prove to the world what we already know, honey.

VGChartz history.... oh my god.

I feel an obligation to hit print screen and keep this image forever. If only I knew how to do that on this macbook!

apple + shift + 4      to  capture the highlighted area only    or  apple+shit+3 scrint print the whole screen.

lol

Anyone here find Jesus (without the Kung Fu Magic) on this forum? The amount of reasoning that resembles religious reasoning is WAY up there. I mean no offense to the Jesus with the Kung Fu Magic, as J-Man's post have good entertainment value.

Tim_Duncan said:
CAL4M1TY said:
Tim_Duncan said:

and how do you explain the the "PS3 Will dominate in *insert random year*" threads, comments, blogs?

If you ask me, PS3 is already dominating since : - LBP and MGS4 were rated games of the year 2008 and they're PS3 exclusive - it sold more from launch than 360 on the same period - it sells the same worldwide weekly as the 360 while costing twice more - there was no AAA exclusive released on 360 since last november (no killzone 2, no nothing...)

move away from the keyboard and make some friends.

Ah ah ah nice one.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Fanboys have no logic.

If you think this is bad, you should have been here in December last year. That was awful.

That's just complete and utter rubbish.

Some fanboys don't use any logic - but they're rare.

A person not using logic isn't a problem, a person using logic he doesn't understand is the real problem.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Tim_Duncan said:
CAL4M1TY said:
Tim_Duncan said:

If you ask me, PS3 is already dominating since :

- LBP and MGS4 were rated games of the year 2008 and they're PS3 exclusive

- it sold more from launch than 360 on the same period

- it sells the same worldwide weekly as the 360 while costing twice as much

- there was no AAA exclusive released on 360 since last november (no killzone 2, no nothing...)

oh.. is that the logic you talked about in your original post??

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Someone who is so not Oyvoyvoyv said:

That's just complete and utter rubbish.

Some fanboys don't use any logic - but they're rare.

A person not using logic isn't a problem, a person using logic he doesn't understand is the real problem.

Keep your retarded fanboyism out of here you douchebag!

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

So they can overshadow the failure of this gen like saying"my console won last gen"so that they have something to protect their current console of choice.