By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Screw it: secede from the Union!

TheRealMafoo said:
Wait, so the guy is banned? Someone finds a video of the guy trying to do something about his country, people jump his ass, and he gets banned?

Pathetic.

Well it was a hard decision. I had to decide whether the kiss my white ass or you sons of bitches should have been the deciding factor.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:
TheRealMafoo said:
Wait, so the guy is banned? Someone finds a video of the guy trying to do something about his country, people jump his ass, and he gets banned?

Pathetic.

Well it was a hard decision. I had to decide whether the kiss my white ass or you sons of bitches should have been the deciding factor.

lol fair enough. I prolly would have cut his some slack, being the site just jumped all over him. I wasn't any help either :p

You guys must have missed the post where he told everybody to besa su culo and called everybody sons of bitches. He knows the rules, so he was either having a meltdown or intentionally fishing for a ban. Maybe he wanted to get banned to prevent his meltdown from getting even crazier. Nobody really knows what goes on in the minds of 20 year old Halo gamers who want to secede from the union to protect the union.

After I told him he was getting banned, he assumed I was somehow going to ban him, and commented on my wall to ban everybody who criticized him while I was at it. I don't even have ban powers, and I wouldn't have banned him anyway, so we could finish enjoying the meltdown. I feel like we didn't get the money shot of this thread yet.

There really needs to be rules about political trolls. Halogamer and Tyrannical just troll up Off Topic constantly. I have nothing against fair viewpoints, but this is another thing entirely.

Mafoo said: Wait, so the guy is banned? Someone finds a video of the guy trying to do something about his country, people jump his ass, and he gets banned?

Pathetic.I agree. This thread became pathetic once certain people started mocking him for things he believed. Certain antagonistic members love to cause mischief. He was banned for being upset, and rightly so, that they were mocking him.

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
There really needs to be rules about political trolls. Halogamer and Tyrannical just troll up Off Topic constantly. I have nothing against fair viewpoints, but this is another thing entirely.

We do have rules in place. You did notice I just banned him right?

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

When Tyrannical said a Zionist conspiracy would run Texas too, I couldn't tell if he was trying to troll halogamer or troll the rest of us. It zinged me pretty hard.

luinil said:

Mafoo said: Wait, so the guy is banned? Someone finds a video of the guy trying to do something about his country, people jump his ass, and he gets banned?

Pathetic.I agree. This thread became pathetic once certain people started mocking him for things he believed. Certain antagonistic members love to cause mischief. He was banned for being upset, and rightly so, that they were mocking him.

He was banned for breaking the forum rules.  There is a difference between calling somebody crazy or misinformed and calling everybody in the thread a son of a bitch.  He might have been trying to tone down his insults by "hiding" them in Spanish, but this is an international forum, so that doesn't cut it.  Also, directly insulting mods will only help him secede from the forums for a couple days.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
You guys must have missed the post where he told everybody to besa su culo and called everybody sons of bitches. He knows the rules, so he was either having a meltdown or intentionally fishing for a ban. Maybe he wanted to get banned to prevent his meltdown from getting even crazier. Nobody really knows what goes on in the minds of 20 year old Halo gamers who want to secede from the union to protect the union.

After I told him he was getting banned, he assumed I was somehow going to ban him, and commented on my wall to ban everybody who criticized him while I was at it. I don't even have ban powers, and I wouldn't have banned him anyway, so we could finish enjoying the meltdown. I feel like we didn't get the money shot of this thread yet.

Heh he posted on my wall too.  I thought that alone could of got him banned.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
luinil said:

He was banned for breaking the forum rules.  There is a difference between calling somebody crazy or misinformed and calling everybody in the thread a son of a bitch.  He might have been trying to tone down his insults by "hiding" them in Spanish, but this is an international forum, so that doesn't cut it.  Also, directly insulting mods will only help him secede from the forums for a couple days.

I understand that rubang, but the point is, while yes he broke the rules, it should not have gotten that far. Akuma deliberately antagonized him and mocked him. Putting up his videos was unnecessary imho. Putting up the waaaambulance pic after being absent from the thread for a page is unacceptable. I believe this should have been stopped before hand. Everyone involved though was interested in seeing the fireworks and not preventing a situation.