By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 Will Never Catch 360 Worldwide?

Jeronimo66 said:
DiplomaticImmunity said:
saimcheeda said:
isnt this trolling?

pretty much

I don't think so.

kinda seems like it cause u didnt really give a good reason. ps3 is already back on track (well almost) and price will play a huge factor

Around the Network

It's almost trolling, but I think he is innocent so stop jumping down his neck.

@Jeronimo. Perhaps a little more useful content in the OP... but what you said holds no more bias than many other threads on the site.

Perhaps this is why there are (or have been) so few X360 fans on this website, they seem to get attacked quite a lot, I often feel I am defending the console or at least it's fans so much even though it is easily my least preffered system.

----

As for your question (in the title) I am not certain, but it certainly has a good enough chance.
My current ranges for the two consoles put the X360 at 50-60 million, with the PS3 at 45-55 million, which does cross so I do believe there is a chance it can catch and "win" (read: claim second) but I think it more likely X360 will keep it's lead between 5 and 10 million.

Jeronimo66 said:
DiplomaticImmunity said:
saimcheeda said:
isnt this trolling?

pretty much

I don't think so.

bat bitched slapped

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

troll detected!!

Use power for the right things. At least for the things that you believe in.

DingoEgret said:
troll detected!!

So, I'm a troll because I am predicting Xbox to outsell the mighty Playstation, Fantastic!

Around the Network

If you expect a 19 million lead you´re in for a major disappointment, as things don´t stay still...make some more reasonable predictions.

xbox 360 is outselling the ps3
you are a troll because you are posting the obvious

Use power for the right things. At least for the things that you believe in.

DingoEgret said:
xbox 360 is outselling the ps3
you are a troll because you are posting the obvious

It's funny because my OP is not about current sales figures.

Lay off him, this thread is no worse than the many i have seen coming form sony fanboys, like the PS3 beating the wii, which is fucking laughable.

I have to say i disagree with jeronimo, i think theirs a slight chance the PS3 still might win ww if anything it will be damn close.

Isn't this the 2nd thread you have made today saying your predictions?