By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is your favorite Cod4 gun?

RPD (or m60 once in a while) w/grip
stopping power
steady aim

OR

AK47(or m16) w/ red dot or silencer (free-for-alls)
stopping power
steady aim

I was a pwned hard before I left for killzone 2. I'm totally killzowned now, there's no turning back.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

In general i'd give it to the P90.

Playing: InFamous, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga, Modern Warfare 2

Most used would be a Blue Tiger'd G36C With Red Dot sight.

4 ≈ One

My favourite is the silenced G3. It's got no automatic fire capability, but at long ranges (which I prefer to play at), you want to use single fire anyway. The sights on it are small enough that you don't need the red dot sight anyway, and the silencer barely detracts from its damage at all but the longest ranges. On hardcore in particular, it's a hell of a gun, able to kill in a single shot if you have decent aim.

Super World Cup Fighter II: Championship 2010 Edition

M16 with red dot sight.

The old reliable.

Around the Network

Silenced MP5 with an R700 as back up (with the overkill perk on, which if i remember correctly means two main weapons)

Try and beat me when i have those

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

colonelstubbs said:
Silenced MP5 with an R700 as back up (with the overkill perk on, which if i remember correctly means two main weapons)

Try and beat me when i have those

YOU were an icon back in the day shame you left us

M16- red dot sight
M4 carbine - sliencer
Mp5 - silencer

Also always use shotgun on Vacant.

g36c or M4 carbine(that one usually with silencer)with red dot sight -red tiger
steady aim
stopping power
and maryydon or another perk i forget lol
m40a3 is the best sniper! one shot kills almost all the time

Dont know if im gonna start playing Cod4 again afraid that if i play too much i will destroy the controller :)