By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God of War 2 reviews

windbane said: Kwaad said: I'm dying to play SPORE as well, however... I am not holding it to a high standard... God Of War2 actually I feel, has gotten mediocre reviews. Kinda amuses me. But I have high expectations from it. 13 reviews so for on gamerankings.com and a 94.8% average. that's 4th all-time for PS2 and top 20 all-time. Yeah, real mediocre...
Read what their saying. Their saying it's not as good a game as the original. I haven't played it, so I wont say that. But still. Their saying it's not as good as the original. I was hoping for better.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Around the Network

sparda2049 said: im not sure but most of the reviews seem like they were better than gears of war. and gears of war was game of the year last year...maybe this year its God of war 2. but it does depend on the crazy games comin out this year. GTA 4, Halo 3, Metroid prime 3
There were multiple "Game of the Year" 's, by the way. Gears of War did not win them all. Wii Sports won the NYTimes GotY, Twilight Princess won GotY in EGM, and by X-Play. I would go on, but you get the point.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Game Edge gave God of War 2 a 7/10 Game Edge gave Gears of War a 7/10 also which is dumb.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

roadkillers said: Game Edge gave God of War 2 a 7/10 Game Edge gave Gears of War a 7/10 also which is dumb.
I havent played Gears of War very much, but from what I got from the game, the online sucks... (at least for my taste) and the single player is horrible short. Even for a FPS. Beautiful as it is... Great as it is... those are 2 handicaps I'd have trouble forgiving it for... I dont know how good God of War2 is... but if it's half the game the first was... it would be an 8+ tho.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Not to be the voice of skepticism, but give it a few more reviews before the final judgement is made - typically, the longer the reviews are out, the lower the score goes. It should end up around 93.5-93.9. Gears of War and Zelda:TP did similar in terms of getting some real high first reviews, then mellowed out by a point or two as time went on.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

GOW will always be the original and thats why it good reviews, not to dis heavenly sword