By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God of War 2 reviews

I just checked out some of the god of war 2 reviews, such as IGN and other gaming sites. Im thinking could this be the game of the year although it is a previous gen game. By the reviews it looks great. http://ps2.ign.com/objects/811/811719.html

Around the Network

Click here for all the reviews

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

im not sure but most of the reviews seem like they were better than gears of war. and gears of war was game of the year last year...maybe this year its God of war 2. but it does depend on the crazy games comin out this year. GTA 4, Halo 3, Metroid prime 3

GOTY 2007 is Spore. I can hardly conceive of it being anything else. Then again, GOTY 2006 should have been Wii Sports, hands down.

"[Our former customers] are unable to find software which they WANT to play."
"The way to solve this problem lies in how to communicate what kind of games [they CAN play]."

Satoru Iwata, Nintendo President. Only slightly paraphrased.

sparda2049 said: im not sure but most of the reviews seem like they were better than gears of war. and gears of war was game of the year last year...maybe this year its God of war 2. but it does depend on the crazy games comin out this year. GTA 4, Halo 3, Metroid prime 3
Yes its scoring better then Gears of War.... So far

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Around the Network

I can't wait to see God of War 3 for the PS3, David Jaffe is an excellent game designer. Too bad it will be like 2009 or so before we see that.

Erik Aston said: GOTY 2007 is Spore. I can hardly conceive of it being anything else. Then again, GOTY 2006 should have been Wii Sports, hands down.
We can only hope it will be that good. They bit off alot of meat. Can they turn it into gold? I have about 3 things to say about it. 1. EA 2. EA 3. EA I haven't thought a EA game was 'insane great' in something like 5 years...

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

the game is a definite contender. i'm dying to play it really...

I'm dying to play SPORE as well, however... I am not holding it to a high standard... God Of War2 actually I feel, has gotten mediocre reviews. Kinda amuses me. But I have high expectations from it.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Kwaad said: I'm dying to play SPORE as well, however... I am not holding it to a high standard... God Of War2 actually I feel, has gotten mediocre reviews. Kinda amuses me. But I have high expectations from it.
13 reviews so for on gamerankings.com and a 94.8% average. that's 4th all-time for PS2 and top 20 all-time. Yeah, real mediocre...