By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who actually believes that GT series IS more popular than Halo series.

ironman said:
Sorry, but that is a concept car, not a production car, try again.

the cars exist.... ;), just not for sale. unless u have deep pockets.

Around the Network

well, one lone car does not measure up to all the merchandise, the huge fan base, and Halo's Warthog, complete with 4 wheel turning. (there may be more of these as it was created for THE MOVIE)

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

ironman said:
well, one lone car does not measure up to all the merchandise, the huge fan base, and Halo's Warthog, complete with 4 wheel turning. (there may be more of these as it was created for THE MOVIE)

Lol.  I just read your sig-line.   You have to be a joke account.  There is no way someone would be touting what you have written there. Hahaha.

Brun2003 said:
It really sucks gran turismo is such a great game and series for that matter i love prolouge but i really doubt it will sell over 6million just because there is forza 3 probably will it and nfs shift will be out at about the same time but beating it. Yes these games are not as realistic or as good but aparently being great for realism doesn't matter any more look at the console war the xbox360 is killing the ps3 here in NA but its built like crap and costs a lot more in the long run with peripherals and online just less upfront but you couldn't invite friends as easy or figure out how to get online as easy with the ps3 as the 360 espically in the begining. This being said it really doesn't have a chance of hitting 3million with a price drop and bundles at the same time meaning 299.99 with gt5 launch. What other game sold that much on the ps3 none i thought mgs4 or killzone would have huge numbers mainly killzone but killzone doesn't have a wide range appeal like halo. How many people can have a 5 plus kill spread in halo a ton how many people actually have beatin the entire game of gt4 very few. Xbox may suck to people who really like challenging games and realism but its good enough for most.

Lol what the hell??

Speaks theRpruett said:
ironman said:

Lol.  I just read your sig-line.   You have to be a joke account.  There is no way someone would be touting what you have written there. Hahaha.

Says the poor guy who got owned...you never did tell me what your job was btw.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Around the Network

sorry ment selling 10 millon i wish it would sell that much but these stupid games (forza need for speed shift) and people who switched to xbox will eat away its numbers unless we find out at e3 thats its coming out in august or early september hopefully with a bundel

Brun2003 said:
sorry ment selling 10 millon i wish it would sell that much but these stupid games (forza need for speed shift) and people who switched to xbox will eat away its numbers unless we find out at e3 thats its coming out in august or early september hopefully with a bundel

Dude Forza is an extremely good racing sim, it offers basically everything that GT offers, just doesn't have as good of graphics and it doesn't have the name behind it either.

yo_john117 said:
Brun2003 said:

Dude Forza is an extremely good racing sim, it offers basically everything that GT offers, just doesn't have as good of graphics and it doesn't have the name behind it either.

neither the amount of cars or racing tracks.

Jo21 said:
yo_john117 said:
Brun2003 said:

Forza 3 will have more than 100 tracks, at least 400 cars, and two discs. Don't know yet about GT5.

monlosez said:
Jo21 said:
yo_john117 said:
Brun2003 said:

Forza 3 will have 100 tracks and 400 cars. Don't know yet about GT5.

600 cars and around 100 tracks also.