By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - If You Could Live In A Fictional Universe?

Which one would it be?

only rule, is that the universe has to be one from: a book, a tv show, film, etc, you get the point.

Around the Network

The pokemon world. It'd be so awesome living and adventuring around and catching all the hot girls.

Oh, and catching all the cool pokemon.

I would hang with Thomas Covenant in The Land

Pokémon, catching all the perverted guys who want to catch girls.
Oh and catching Pokémons too.

Or Star Ocean where both technology and magic exists... Many races like featherfolks and elves... Whatever so awesome! Plus many planets to visit and stuff... I'd so break the UP3! >:3 I would want to visit an underdeveloped planet!

lolita said:

Or Star Ocean where both technology and magic exists... Many races like featherfolks and elves... Whatever so awesome! Plus many planets to visit and stuff... I'd so break the UP3! >:3 I would want to visit an underdeveloped planet!

Rawr.

Around the Network

star trek. technology and benevolence ftw. (I'd pick star wars, but there's waaaay too much violence)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Pokemon would be a damn good Universe to live in. But if I only had one choice I would live in the Wheel of Time Universe.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

lolita said:

Lol, great answer, especially the Star Ocean part and I also choose Star Ocean world

Retrasado said:
star trek. technology and benevolence ftw. (I'd pick star wars, but there's waaaay too much violence)

make sure you get a last name. Never want to be the guy in the landing party with only one name. They always die.

The Mario universe, so I could party in the Vanilla Dome, the Donut Plains, and Chocolate Island.