By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - If you had 3 4,000 point Xbox Live Cards, what would you purchase?

I've been neglecting my 360 a bit over the past couple of years.  But now that it is the only HD console that I own, I'm looking to buff up its library a bit.  There are many great xbla games to download and many add-ons to other games for the 360 that you can also download from Xbox Live.  If you had 3 4,000 point Xbox Live points cards what would you purchase with them?

Heavens to Murgatoids.

Around the Network

Geometry Wars 2

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

banjo kazooie, and grabbed by ghoulies off xbox originals

and mass effect bringing down the sky

Braid
Castle Crashers
Geometry Wars
Puzzle Quest
Rez
Ikaruga
Meteos Wars
The Maw

Around the Network

id purchase braid and some map packs

EVERYTHING.
(worth buying)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Propably some themes and game addons.

Braid
Castle Crashers
Mortal Kombat 3
Geometry Wars
DOOM

Map packs for Halo 3, and any other games you own.
Mass effect bringing down the sky

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!!