By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Ninja Gaiden 2 Announced w/ Screens for X360 !

good news for the xbox 360.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
There is a possibilty it will appear on the ps3, I really think its likely seeing how NGS was released exclusively to one nex gen console(not the 360 but the ps3), NGS2 looks great, the first one though looked a wee bit better.

If what Itagaki says is true then there is no possibility. He claims he won't port any Team Ninja games to another console until it's been on the 360 for a while. His example was Ninja Gaiden Sigma. If you don't believe me the interview can be found on IGN.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

God, it's about time. Hopefully they don't feel the need to remake this one twice before starting on the sequel.

Ummm...ouchies!!! Where's the head in the first pic???

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

leo-j said:
There is a possibilty it will appear on the ps3, I really think its likely seeing how NGS was released exclusively to one nex gen console(not the 360 but the ps3), NGS2 looks great, the first one though looked a wee bit better.

Considering it's being published by Microsoft, and at the Pre-TGS conference it was exclusivly for the 360, it seems as though if it comes to the PS3, it won't be for a very long time.  It would be nice though.

Around the Network

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

It seems MS could pull some Sony fans in by having NG2 exclusive.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

Goddbless said:
It seems MS could pull some Sony fans in by having NG2 exclusive.

Why? We can wait for Sigma 2.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453