By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - has my 360 died ???? Help...please

so the problem is my controll pads no longer connect to my 360 dey don't sync in; it is not the pads because they work perfectly on my friends 360 so what do i do ? 

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Around the Network

WOw thats the second 360 dieing thread i saw in 2 minutes. (Hugs WII tighter)

Does the eye on your 360 spin?

If not, take off the face plate and push the button for synching with the tip of a pen or something. If it still doesn't go then yes, it's borked.

kopboi said:

so the problem is my controll pads no longer connect to my 360 dey don't sync in; it is not the pads because they work perfectly on my friends 360 so what do i do ? 

Ring Microsoft's support line and they'll go through the troubleshooting with you

you press the round button above the 360 controller .. its between the shoulder bumpers and you have to do it with the xbox 360 first.

its a round button that has ((( next to it..

Its similar to what you have to do with wireless mouse and keyboards.. if that fails.. call xbox

Around the Network

nice guys cheers

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

... so did it work?

shakarak said:
WOw thats the second 360 dieing thread i saw in 2 minutes. (Hugs WII tighter)

LOL Wii hugging makes me laugh. 

Tifa got MOVES!

Your 360 has obviously lost its connection to the controllers, just reconnect them using the button on the 360 and the sister buttons on your controllers

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Don't worry here is what you do.
Get the Xbox 360 box and put everything for the Xbox 360 in it. Get the receipt and the box and go to the store you bought it at. Return it. Go to the game section buy a Wii and your done.