By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - SDF Penny Arcade comic

I figured since we've been posting Penny Arcade comics, I'd post the latest one.  Click for full image...since I can't seem to get the whole thing on the page without it looking like crap.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

LOL

Whats with the cats ?

go to previous comic hus, it explains the kittens.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Unbewiivers XD.

They joked about it in the last comic...where Lair was so great, every 20 minutes, a kitten comes out hehe.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

lol thats funny

"Everyone else see's the Joker laugh; only Harley has ever seen him cry."- Arleen Sorkin

In an hour of Darkness a blind man is
the best guide. In an age of Insanity
look to the madman to show the way.
- - Warhammer 40,000 rule book

just randomly looking on the SDF site for grins and giggles I noticed they're strangely being nice to Nintendo for some odd reason...

BenKenobi88 said:
They joked about it in the last comic...where Lair was so great, every 20 minutes, a kitten comes out hehe.

I think it was more about how a lot of people who were defending Lair jumped on the new update that supposedly fixed every problem with the game, even though it didn't affect anything even distantly related.

Or something like that anyway.

konnichiwa said:
Unbewiivers XD.

yea... not bad but could have used some of the real terms

Nintoides
Ninis
WiiTards

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

In another forum this morning someone stated that there aren't any Sony fans left -- just Sony apologists explaining why the PS3 will someday be awesome or how reviewers are the only people who don't love Sony's games.

8.8 looks pretty good when you are factor 4.5, am i rite?