By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Facebook and PS3 near in-game tie-in

ymeaga1n said:
Euphoria14 said:
oliminator1994 said:
ok i see but advertisment costs money and facebook advertisment wont come cheap.

I think it works both ways. Sony puts facebook features in some games, so they help to advertise facebook.

Facebook puts PS3 stuff on their site, so they help to advertise PS3.

Sony making money for MS confirmed!! MS owns stake in facebook.

Ughh.... yay?

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
ymeaga1n said:
Euphoria14 said:
oliminator1994 said:
ok i see but advertisment costs money and facebook advertisment wont come cheap.

I think it works both ways. Sony puts facebook features in some games, so they help to advertise facebook.

Facebook puts PS3 stuff on their site, so they help to advertise PS3.

Sony making money for MS confirmed!! MS owns stake in facebook.

sony on a stake and square enix too, so microsoft it's giving sony money too :P

that how business work, sony even sell vaio notebooks with vista.

Carl2291 said:
If PS3 gets advertised on Facebook it should give a slight boost to sales. Facebook is massive in the UK, dont know about anywhere else.

Its HUGE here in Sweden everyone I KNOW has it.. no seriously everyone above the age of 15 that is lol. Its probably at the area we are atleast lol

facebook is just too complicated nowadays IMO. I don't even understand whats going on there anymore

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler