By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How to ruin a perfectly good FPS

I personally just hate Sniper Rifles lol :p

Around the Network
Pyramid Head said:
i never use launchers but i dont complain either

if youre any good at cod, youre not gonna get endlessly raped by the launchers

the problem is you probobly suck

I'm actually pretty decent at the game and I don't like them either. It makes maps like Vacant in COD4, where there are long hallways you can't dodge side to side in, a pain in the ass to get away from even the wildest of shots from a grenade launcher. I've played with plenty of great players that bitch about the "noobtube" also.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

bobacob said:

Include a grenade launcher.

EVERY (counterstrike aside) single fps that i have played and enjoyed has been ruined by a grenade launcher.

this includes..

goldeneye, perfect dark, timeshitters 1, COD4, COD:WAW(360) and especially COD:WAW(wii).

Usually games that go for a more realistic approach are comepletely and utterly ruined by the inclusion of a grenade launcher of some form.

Any body else absolutely hate them or is it just me? 

Make a an exclusive to a certian console...lol...

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

I was gonna say make it semi realistic and have a horrible delay and make half a clip kill someone.

Garnett said:
I was gonna say make it semi realistic and have a horrible delay and make half a clip kill someone.

The flipside ofcourse is to make it too realistic, since single shot kills suck!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

Around the Network
heruamon said:
Garnett said:

The flipside ofcourse is to make it too realistic, since single shot kills suck!

Only if the gamehas auto aim lock on ,and 2 shots is perfect IMO.

Garnett said:
heruamon said:
Garnett said:

Only if the gamehas auto aim lock on ,and 2 shots is perfect IMO.

Not if you suck at FPS as I do they don't!