By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who's your favorite comic super hero.

Spiral/Rita Wayword

Around the Network

danger mouse!!

Mighty mouse!!!

and of course Underdog (And i'm not talking about that modern day movie crap, I'm talking the true classic animated series that is Underdog)

Batman. But Marvel Universe is better.

Superman can DIAF. Well...maybe he can't...but he should.

Batman all the way.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Joker best villain ever (no joking, really like his lunacy).

Around the Network

Wolverine ... his battles are classic ...... even on the cartoons

Captain America. You'll never find a more gutsy superhero. All he's got is peak human abilties and an indestructable shield.

He once stood up to the guy in my avatar when he had just killed off half the universe and all of earth's mightier heros.

Another time he fought a near omnipotent guy for 100's of years. (The guy gave him unaging life because he wanted Captain America to lose his will... of course this all got "fixed" when he eventually did win.)

Plus he'll even go against the government when he thinks it's making a misstep.

Easy one. Batman

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I don't know that I really have a single favorite, but off the top of my head, I'd say the original Ghost Rider. I miss the old Ghost Rider comics from when I was a kid. But I don't know that he truely counts as a superhero, since he was a demon from hell. But I like the new Ghost Rider about as much.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

I don't have one anymore. Spiderman turned retarded and took off his mask and everythings lame now...

I am Daemon. I am the Word.