By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - See the Future with Fable II DLC

wfz said:
Pyramid Head said:
wfz said:
Wow, this game really shows how DLC should be handled, major props!

I should really get back to playing this game sometime.

an hour of content for ten bucks?  in a game where you cant even die?  i loved fable 1, but im not regrettin sellin this since i beat it

Does it only equate to an hour of content? I didn't read through the link. Either way, whether the content is enough to warrant the price, I like this idea way more than paying for alternate colors and costumes in SF4, the stuff in Mega Man 9, and the vs mode in RE5.

Don't forget the tip videos you could pay to download for SF4. It's like they deny Youtube's existence. :P

ok i agree with ya there thats for sure

i just miss rpgs having true expansions, like in the old days, almost whole other games.  that id pay a premium for.

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

Around the Network
wfz said:
Pyramid Head said:
wfz said:
Wow, this game really shows how DLC should be handled, major props!

I should really get back to playing this game sometime.

an hour of content for ten bucks?  in a game where you cant even die?  i loved fable 1, but im not regrettin sellin this since i beat it

Does it only equate to an hour of content? I didn't read through the link. Either way, whether the content is enough to warrant the price, I like this idea way more than paying for alternate colors and costumes in SF4, the stuff in Mega Man 9, and the vs mode in RE5.

Don't forget the tip videos you could pay to download for SF4. It's like they deny Youtube's existence. :P

You've got a very valid point there wfz, I was kinda bummed out because this DLC pack seems kinda small all-in-all. It doesn't add awhole lot to the game, but then again. It could be worse, we could be paying 580MS points for new outfits and nothing else. At least they are adding to the game, plus this whole look into Fable III has me interested.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

http://www.n4g.com/events_gdc2009/News-309032.aspx

(The article itself is down now or something)

"Lionhead boss Peter Molyneux has told VG247 that it would be "pretty poor" if upcoming Fable II DLC See the Future didn't relate to the next Fable game.

"Well, while it's not easy for me to absolutely confirm that, it would be pretty poor to say 'See the Future' if it didn't have some connection, wouldn't it? It would be kind of, 'See the Present,'" he said when asked specifically if the content had anything to do with the next Fable title.""