By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is the best Music Rythm GAme of all Time

IS is dance dance revolution, parappa the rapper, guitar hero, rock band, Elite BEat Agents, audisurf? or the many others. My favourite is elite beat agents because it managed to create a incredibly unique music rythm game in a world where music rythm games have become like clone of each other. it was also very addictive and had co-op and stuff. it's my fav, but I also love guitar hero audisurf and ddr. What about you guys?

Around the Network

I absolutely loved Elite Beat Agents too. Definitely my favorite rhythm game!!

Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

No beatmania? Seriously though, I think beatmania IIDX has the best soundtrack ever.

That said, DDR will always be #1 for me. Believe it or not, it actually helped my endurance a lot when I did track in high school.

ive never played beatmania. ill have listen to the soundtrack

AMPLITUDE

Sorry, it just really needs to get noticed. Amazing game.

By the way, Elite Beat Agents is crap. Absolutely crap. I heard such praise about it that I imported a copy before it came out in the UK, but it was such a disappointment. If I wanted to hear tinny, low-grade music set to bizzaro scenes in which your inane screen-tapping has no bearing on how the song sounds, I'm sure I'd love it. But, no.

*runs*

My Blog, Please Have A Read:

http://Proseandconsoles.blogspot.com

Around the Network

holy crap, the beatmania games looks absolutely insane. wow.

Vib Ribbon... using your own CD's (yes kids.. CD's not mp3's) to make the levels on your PS1.... Closely followed by Parappa the Rapper

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

@ wiped: you have to play it with headphones, just like any other ds game lol

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

omg vip ribbon, what do you like draw that or is it an acctual level, what the hell is going on.