By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - factor 5 wiil make wii game if people ask(petition has been made link insid

at the ign podcast they said if wii owners ask for a game from them or maek a petition that factor would make a new star wars game or they said that they would also remake the rogue squadron trilogy all in one disk with extras so here is the petition

http://www.petitiononline.com/rqf5dev/petition.html

Around the Network

:O

not only did you make a identical thread of one that was already made yesterday but u stole the link.

wtf dude? whats with the spam?

Huh? You even posted in the other thread. There is no need for 2.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

o sorry i did not see the other thread

LMAO

aint wii nation on here the ones that LOLd hard at all the dumb petitions ?

Around the Network

For the record, you totally saw the other thread, you freaking posted in it at "6:15".

You posted the link to the petition. Then at "6:21" you made this thread. I don't know why, I don't really care. But you suck at lying.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )