By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Where do see VGChartz in ten years?

I see the site becoming the very best interactive gaming site there is to offer. I see the amount of members on the site surpassing 1 million users. I think VGChartz will be a huge contribution to the gaming industry. I think it will be one of the most elite gaming websites ever.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

Name will change to:

VGODChartz.com - (Video Games On Demand Chartz)

And it will consist of what Video On Demand Games were played the most every week...

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Snake612 said:

I see the site becoming the very best interactive gaming site there is to offer. I see the amount of members on the site surpassing 1 million users. I think VGChartz will be a huge contribution to the gaming industry. I think it will be one of the most elite gaming websites ever.

Why only 1 million users?

Let's say a 100 million users!!! maybe more? idk :/

Cynical-The internet will become so large it'll crash, bye VGC and world sanity
Positive-The largest vg shop and sales host on that internet that didn't crash for some reason
Honest-No idea :/

Warding off attacks by Crazzyman, unless he succeeds!

Hey, this is about as accurate prediction as anyone can make.

Around the Network

Dead. Sorry for me being pessimistic but if everything does eventually go digital VGChartz is F***ed.

If not it will grow but because of stubborn users and none friendly welcome to new users will never reach 1 million. It may reach 1 million accounts but I think by now we all learned from PSN it means multiple and dead accounts.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

I have noooooooooo idea!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

there won't be internet in 10 years, there will only be vgchartz

all hail the overlords!

I,sold my ''DeLorean''..sorry..

''Halo reach''.. sell 7.m first week ,Believe¡¡¡¡¡¡

As long as it isn't sold to CNET, I see a bright future.