By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - if 360, ps3, wii were FOOD, hmmmm what would they be

Wii : Ice Cream

360 : Potato Salad

PS3 : A nice juicy steak.

Around the Network

Ramen noodles, McDonald's cheeseburgers, and Hungry Man frozen dinners.

...I'm going to go read a book.

Wii would be pizza.
PS3 would be fillet mignon.
360 would be a candy bar.

The Wii would be marmalade.

The 360 would be strawberry jam.

The PS3 would be peanut butter.

Yeah, I went there.

ps3: high-end sushi (ie. salmon egg or fatty tuna)

xbox360: low-class steak (ie. local diner steak)

wii: pepperoni pizza

Around the Network

Wii = Ramen noodles. It's cheap, but it tastes good so people by them alot

360 = Big Mac. It's more expensive than everything else on the menu, but relatively speaking, it doesn't kill your wallet, and it's delicious

PS3 = Steak/Filet Mignon/(insert fancy food). Expensive, but well worth the money, and is the most tasty delectable thing ever

I'm starting to see a trend develop in this topic...and it involves steak.

Wii = Potato chips... Looks great, tastes great but when you eat it you realize there's not much there (Controls are cool, lacks storage, movie playback, and graphics are last generation)...

360 = Double Big Mac... Tastes good, lots of people like it, but quality (hardware) nutrients is suspect.

PS3 = Chinese food buffet... Looks great, tastes great... Left feeling hungry an hour after you eat though (Doesn't really live up to expectations)...

Wii is Orange Chicken. Delicious and full of flavor but for those with picky, uneasy stomaches; it's probably not for them.

360 is Steak. It's very tasty but everyone seems to have a heat preference. I don't like it well-done. ;D

PS3 is Caviar. Rich people and those with sophisication and social standing love it, but beyond that, there's not much that other meals can't provide.

Pixel Art can be fun.

It looks like, as much dislike as this, the PS3 is still worth the money that it costs. unfortunately everyone has less money than they would like for games.

Yes I am a fan of the Playstation 3, but I am an even bigger fan of intelligent and rational dialog. (If you are up for an intelligent exchange of ideas, you are more than welcome to add me as a friend)

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

(haven't been playing much since I am broke)