By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Software Stats April Update: The Rise Of ‘Call Of Duty’

Why not? I spent 120 on my three playthroughs .I don't see how one person can do that many hours unless you really like the game or someone else played as well.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

My first playthrough which I completed 100% took about 70 hours (50 when I completed the story, 60 I was missing just 3 poes and a bug... the last 10 were searching for them till I finally went online for the last 2 poes)

I have since done 2 times through myself, one of them 100%, one I got to the final boss... and another time through (main story only) was my flatmate, who kept having to ask me what to do all the time. As soon as he got stuck he just asked me rather than thinking about the puzzle. I think he spent about 40-45 hours on it in total (only quicker than me because I told him how to do everything... and I had many more sidequests done when I completed the story at 50 hours)

What the hell were you doing for 10 hours in the Mii channel?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
What the hell were you doing for 10 hours in the Mii channel?

I am not sure.

*checks*

4 hours in the first month [Feb2007] (making me, family and friend and making some other random things)

1 hours in the following month (more family)

little amounts of 10-20 minutes in some of the following months, then when the Mii Contest Channel came out 2 hours for December 2007 and and hour and a half for Jan 2008.... then a few more little amounts in the following months.

The little amounts all add up.... for instance I have spent 9 hours 10 minutes on the Everybody Votes channel by adding up 20-30 minutes per month on it (for a long while I never intentionally missed a question... and would still be doing it regularly if it wasn't for my Nintendo and Shop channel data collection for DKII)

Thanks TWRoO. I was afraid that was the answer.

Anyways I think I'll go tally them up, cause I'm really curious what game I've spent the most time on. I'm guessing Mario Kart Wii or Call Of Duty WaW. This could take me a while though, since I bought the console on launch day. Yikes

Around the Network
zerosaurus said:
Thanks TWRoO. I was afraid that was the answer.

Anyways I think I'll go tally them up, cause I'm really curious what game I've spent the most time on. I'm guessing Mario Kart Wii or Call Of Duty WaW. This could take me a while though, since I bought the console on launch day. Yikes

Indeed.

I did mine in stages.... I bought it in Feb2007.... and started the spreadsheet in early August (collecting up to July). Then I did August till the end of November and made this thread about it... then updated every month and made this thread.... until I stopped updating last July, but last week decided to complete it up to the end of March.

If you go on it almost every day like me... it could take a good few hours to do (maybe 10-15)

TWRoO said:

My first playthrough which I completed 100% took about 70 hours (50 when I completed the story, 60 I was missing just 3 poes and a bug... the last 10 were searching for them till I finally went online for the last 2 poes)

I have since done 2 times through myself, one of them 100%, one I got to the final boss... and another time through (main story only) was my flatmate, who kept having to ask me what to do all the time. As soon as he got stuck he just asked me rather than thinking about the puzzle. I think he spent about 40-45 hours on it in total (only quicker than me because I told him how to do everything... and I had many more sidequests done when I completed the story at 50 hours)

Now I do understand. You had some help!

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

Luthor said:
TWRoO said:

Now I do understand. You had some help!

To be honest I kind of have a Zelda hankering... I might have another go sometime soon.

"
As of 4/1: 42 hours, 51 minutes (up 484 minutes)"
Holy crap.

"After you win, son, I feel like going for a ride on your bike, haha." ~Doc Louis (Punch Out Wii)

TWRoO said:
I also have the same data for Wiiware, Virtual Console, and the Wii Channels.

As well as for the average sessions per person as well.... if anyone is interested.

Can you please post this info? 

Also what exactly is Session?