By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Euro 2008 qualifiers: Poland leads against Portugal till halftime

Probably this thread will be a solo effort on my part but.....POLAND rocks, PORTUGAL suuuuuuucks :D.

Deep into the darkness pearing

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

Wales suck as usual. They beat Bulgaria recently in a friendly but just had their asses kicked by Germany. Oh well. Germany are a good team to be beaten by.

well. yeah. They kicked our butt during the 2006 group finals. drat.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Poland have also beaten Wales on their last 2 encounters :( I think they were back in 2005.
I live in England now. Maybe I should switch allegiance to them.

Pff. Fear not. Poland won't need qualifiers in 4 years. Take that hotshot :P

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

Around the Network

England won... Btw Wojtas you should have posted this in the 'official football thread'... I started it so news like this could be posted in it... u shud post there...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

sorry ishy. It was the spur of the moment ;). Drat it's 1-1. Stupid Maniche.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

they wil blow it, they always do.

Only ones worth watching are Adamek and Kubica!!!!!!

nah. As long as they don't lose it'll be okay. It's Finland that we have to beat no matter what.

Long i stood there

Wondering

Fearing

Doubting. 

draw, not bad.

they did not blow it.