By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tales of Vesperia info on the PS3 port and the movie

Lafiel said:

@ g-value )

I hope the PS3 version really as much AA as shown in those screens. Aliasing in Cell-shaded games is a bit annoying (although I can live with it in VC).

edit: AA = anti-aliasing

have you seen naruto ultimate ninjastorm ?

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

THIS IS LIVING,believe me :D

It's awesome,thanks namco bandai. a perfect game for the ps3 system.

i habe x-box and ps and i wait of the final game - ps3 :)

the best RPG's are coming 2013 !!!! oh my god, this is perfect for RPG-GAMER = ) Ni No Kuni - 25 january, Time and Eternity, tales of xillia (PS3) and the maybe best game ever: metal gear solid ground zero

badgenome said:
Marco said:
IT#s coming the final game for ps3 - ToV

I'm sure it will get more games after ToV.

LOL i hope so XD

Check out my game about moles ^

Yes! Im def getting this!!!!

will get it again, was hoping for more stuff to be added if they expect to charge ppl full price. i hope namco releases more copies to the stores with this game, then they did with eternal sonata. and actually advertise it more too.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
g-value said:
Here is what you guy will get when you buy Tales of Vesperia

Does no one see these awesome videos?

@G-value

Karol annoyed me at first but grew on by the time game ended.

@Euro PS3 owners

If the game doesn't to come to Europe, or doesn't come in a timely enough fashion. You can import from the US. Given sinking value of the dollar you man end up saving money. If you can find an importer and you have friend you just in US. Have them buy it for you and pay them via PayPal.

First day trade-in of my 360 version for me. Probably my favorite jRPG this generation.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

Darc Requiem said:
@G-value

Karol annoyed me at first but grew on by the time game ended.

@Euro PS3 owners

If the game doesn't to come to Europe, or doesn't come in a timely enough fashion. You can import from the US. Given sinking value of the dollar you man end up saving money. If you can find an importer and you have friend you just in US. Have them buy it for you and pay them via PayPal.

I don't think Patty is going to be annoying, i think Patty is going to be awesome. You should at least hope she ends up being a likable character cause if she not its going to ruin the game.

FinalEvangelion said:
First day trade-in of my 360 version for me. Probably my favorite jRPG this generation.

What was your favorite aspects of ToV? I love everything about it.