By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tales of Vesperia info on the PS3 port and the movie

BTW...if you guys want to get a sneak peak at how Flynn is gonna play as...you CAN play him in Tales of Vesperia. In the one part hes with you, defending against all the monsters you can switch him to manual and Yuri to Auto. He plays alright, but I still liked Yuri much better.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
@g-value

I'm not a big fan kid characters in JRPGs. They are annoying more often than not and I don't particular care for her design. She looks like SD version of Ruby Heart from Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Pattys cute....knock it off

Sweet!

Xxain said:
Darc Requiem said:
@g-value

I'm not a big fan kid characters in JRPGs. They are annoying more often than not and I don't particular care for her design. She looks like SD version of Ruby Heart from Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

G-Value asked why I didn't like the Patty and I said so. You don't like what I have to say don't read my posts. You like the pint sized pirate. I don't. Now deal with it.

Judging by the screens shots ToV looks better on the PS3 then it did on the Xbox 360. What do you guys think?

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
Xxain said:
Darc Requiem said:
@g-value

G-Value asked why I didn't like the Patty and I said so. You don't like what I have to say don't read my posts. You like the pint sized pirate. I don't. Now deal with it.

Now.....is all that aggressiveness necessary?...i meant no rudeness

Darc Requiem said:
@g-value

I get the feeling that Patty is going to be one of the few likable kid characters. You ended up liking Karol didn't you? Also you have to admit that she might be really fun to play with.

CGI-Quality said:
Well. I wasn't too interested in ToV before, but now I may give it a shot. PS3 gettin' lots of 3rd party love as of late, good to see.

You should be! It's one of my favorite games this generation!

And it now looks like I'll own three different copies of this game. (1 normal open on 360, 1 sealed collectors on 360, and 1 more on PS3)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
CGI-Quality said:
Well. I wasn't too interested in ToV before, but now I may give it a shot. PS3 gettin' lots of 3rd party love as of late, good to see.

You should be! It's one of my favorite games this generation!

And it now looks like I'll own three different copies of this game. (1 normal open on 360, 1 sealed collectors on 360, and 1 more on PS3)

Did you see the pictures from both the game and movie?

@ g-value )

I hope the PS3 version really as much AA as shown in those screens. Aliasing in Cell-shaded games is a bit annoying (although I can live with it in VC).

edit: AA = anti-aliasing