By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tales of Vesperia info on the PS3 port and the movie

oh crap no more love for x360 

Around the Network

So is the game being released around the sametime as the movie?
They shouldn't release it in the fall there's a good chance it will get shadowed

g-value said:
Shadowblind said:

It was a first day before, its gonna be a first day again. Loving the new stuff, hope they make a collector's edition again. :D

I still think they should add a 4th chapter :P

Did you see the screens?

Yeah. The new character still has yet to appeal to me though. But This:

I can't wait to see this in action! And I liked the new Tales Movie screens! But what interests me the most....is that Rita, Raven, AND Estelle are also all gonna be in the movie, yet Yuri doesn't know any of them upon meeting them! Heres to hoping for after game plot! ^_^

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

FINALLY !!! :')

dd if = /dev/brain | tail -f | grep games | nc -lnvvp 80

Hey Listen!

https://archive.org/details/kohina_radio_music_collection

first day purchase for me =P

Around the Network
Shadowblind said:
g-value said:
Shadowblind said:

It was a first day before, its gonna be a first day again. Loving the new stuff, hope they make a collector's edition again. :D

Did you see the screens?

I can't wait to see this in action! And I liked the new Tales Movie screens! But what interests me the most....is that Rita, Raven, AND Estelle are also all gonna be in the movie, yet Yuri doesn't know any of them upon meeting them! Heres to hoping for after game plot! ^_^

Flynn is a playable character now.

zeross said:

oh crap no more love for x360 

Hahaha. Epic.

Funny, most hardcore Vesperia fans are getting this again G-Value and Shadowblind! I am as well, but I am tales fanboy... so it is a given!

g-value said:
Shadowblind said:
g-value said:
Shadowblind said:

Did you see the screens?

Flynn is a playable character now.

I noticed.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

WOWWWWWWWW,, they will add all that ?,,, it will release in the fall, hmmmmm, i hope that they release it simultaneously in japan and the US!!! this fall is getting better and better for me (Ninja gaiden sigma 2, Uncharted 2, Ratchet and clank, and now Tales of vesperia,,, gooddddddddd)

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), White Knight Chronicles (PS3), PES 2010 (PS3), Killzone 2 (PS3)

Games to Finish: Silent hill Homecoming (PS3), Valkyria Chronicles (PS3), Oblivion (PS3)