By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tales of Vesperia info on the PS3 port and the movie

Kaixes said:
That pic with Yuri and Flynn... OMG I can't wait. I never knew you could do a Mystic Arte with two characters. Or is this gonna be something like Ion and Luke in Abyss?

I don't know. Thats a new element that was not shown in the Xbox 360 version.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Kaixes said:
That pic with Yuri and Flynn... OMG I can't wait. I never knew you could do a Mystic Arte with two characters. Or is this gonna be something like Ion and Luke in Abyss?

Emil and Marta in DotNW as well.

I think it's gonna be like this. I stil doubt that Flynn is a playable character.

@g-value

I guess that's true.

I still think that it's rather ridiculous that your telling people to look at a gamespot review over an RPGFan review for an JRPG.

Soriku said:
Kaixes said:

Emil and Marta in DotNW as well.

Don't compare Yuri and Flynn's epic Mystic Arte to that worthless one Emil and Marta had.

g-value said:
Jo21 said:
omg believeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nice pictures =D

Make sure you get this awesome game.

i am going ot actually i was going to get this with star ocean 4 the day i bought my 360.

but now i don't have to buy a 360 and i won't get one just for star ocean 4 whinny voices.

Starocean 4 is most likely going to follow suit like this... i'd suspect SE to announce it this year end the latest :x

Around the Network

Tales game has never been good about story... in all seriousness, each Tales of game have like their catch "word" to describe it like Vesperia has something like "Justice" RPG or something... it's rather cliched...

Tales of game has always been fast pace action to me similar to StarOcean... I would like to say Tales of game is something like Dynasty Warriors of RPG. I know I am going to offend some people as DW has been deemed as pretty low game in NA, but it's VERY popular in Japan just like Tales of games are.

errorrrr said:
Tales game has never been good about story... in all seriousness, each Tales of game have like their catch "word" to describe it like Vesperia has something like "Justice" RPG or something... it's rather cliched...

Tales of game has always been fast pace action to me similar to StarOcean... I would like to say Tales of game is something like Dynasty Warriors of RPG. I know I am going to offend some people as DW has been deemed as pretty low game in NA, but it's VERY popular in Japan just like Tales of games are.

Tales of Vesperia takes the theme "Justice" to a whole new level because of a certain character. Anyways if you feel like the tales games don't bring good stories thats fine. I feel some bring great stories (Tales of Vesperia and Tales of the Abyss) and some bring bad stories (Tales of Symphonia) so it is understandable you feel that way. Have you played Vesperia?

g-value said:
errorrrr said:

Tales of Vesperia takes the theme "Justice" to a whole new level because of a certain character. Anyways if you feel like the tales games don't bring good stories thats fine. I feel some bring great stories (Tales of Vesperia and Tales of the Abyss) and some bring bad stories (Tales of Symphonia) so it is understandable you feel that way. Have you played Vesperia?

Please dont go into this again!!!! THE STORY WAS EPIC! How was it predictable? I thought the story was awesome. Because the word Justice is used so many times and Lloyd hates how its used all the time then he understands the true meaning of it towards the end of the game.

Harkins1721 said:
g-value said:
errorrrr said:

Please dont go into this again!!!! THE STORY WAS EPIC! How was it predictable? I thought the story was awesome. Because the word Justice is used so many times and Lloyd hates how its used all the time then he understands the true meaning of it towards the end of the game.

This is not the thread for this so imma leave it alone.

g-value said:
Harkins1721 said:
g-value said:
errorrrr said:

This is not the thread for this so imma leave it alone.

Hey man you brought it up. Just understand its one of my Favorite games and ill always be there to defend it! haha. Just like you and Vesperia!!!