By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Tales of Vesperia info on the PS3 port and the movie

The said:
^yeah, just Vesperia...but it's good Soriku brought that up... Do you need to play previous games of the Tales series to appreciate/understand fully ToV ??

No. Each game in the series has their own story and characters. Its like how the Final Fantasy series does their games.

Around the Network

I hope it has the same release date in the US.
Or atleast make it to the US.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

CGI-Quality said:
Well. I wasn't too interested in ToV before, but now I may give it a shot. PS3 gettin' lots of 3rd party love as of late, good to see.

3rd party ps3 support is dwindling cant you see, 3rd parties wont make ps3 games anymore i thought u knew that.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

FinalEvangelion said:
g-value said:
FinalEvangelion said:
First day trade-in of my 360 version for me. Probably my favorite jRPG this generation.

What was your favorite aspects of ToV? I love everything about it.

yeah.  me too.  The character development and interaction is probably my favorite thing.  Also, it's nice to have a bold protagonist once in a while.

I agree wholeheartedly. The entire cast was well fleshed out and Yuri was a breath of fresh air as protagonist.

@G-Value

Patty could turn out well but her design and age are a turn off. So I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

FinalEvangelion said:
g-value said:
FinalEvangelion said:
First day trade-in of my 360 version for me. Probably my favorite jRPG this generation.

yeah.  me too.  The character development and interaction is probably my favorite thing.  Also, it's nice to have a bold protagonist once in a while.

Yeah. An already great story was made better because of the characters. Also the combat system was so fun and addicting. The music was great too. What did you think about the art style?

Around the Network
Darc Requiem said:
FinalEvangelion said:
g-value said:
FinalEvangelion said:

I agree wholeheartedly. The entire cast was well fleshed out and Yuri was a breath of fresh air as protagonist.

@G-Value

Patty could turn out well but her design and age are a turn off. So I'm not gonna get my hopes up.

You should have more faith in the developers. But i really hope she is not a bad character. But if she is a great character it could make better an already outstanding rpg.

^can you choose japanese voices ?

The said:
^can you choose japanese voices ?

No. But the English voice acting for ToV are great.

^maybe they would include the japanese voices in the PS3 version, since they have the extra space....

The said:
^maybe they would include the japanese voices in the PS3 version, since they have the extra space....

Maybe. But you should really get this game its awesome and is alot of fun.