By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Full Metal Alchemist 2: Brotherhood airs April 5th

*Anti-Flame Shield takes -2 Phy Damage* llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Around the Network

Downloading english subbed version now. I'll give my opinion on episode 1 later tonight.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Just watched it. I'm interested in seeing how this one goes compared to the original. This episode was good, but I have a bias of knowing the characters, so I think I connected more than someone who hasn't seen the story before, but seemed like it would still be a good opening episode even if I hadn't.

Yea I agree, Delta.  I really liked it.  I actually loved Isaac, the Ice Alchemist.  I hope he didnt die for good. lol

But so far so good.  I'm glad they are at least changing the order of things around.  And I'm sure the more we watch, the farther away from the first season it gets.

Digg VGChartz!

Interesting. I'll probably watch it if i can find a palce to watch it.

Around the Network

We cant post fansub links to that stuff on here.  But in a couple days, it'll be available online through FUNimation.

Digg VGChartz!

isn't there a movie for FMA ?
should I watch it before this?
I haven't read the op because I don't wanna spoil anything, crazy i know XD.

loadedstatement said:

We cant post fansub links to that stuff on here.  But in a couple days, it'll be available online through FUNimation.

No kidding that a new rule?  Last anime i watched was from a link Soriku posted.  I can find just about anything but reliable anime hosters.

Funimation hosts subs?  That seems... completly backwords when it comes to their strategy... don't they liscense anime?

I mean subs i know are legal unless the show is liscensed (to my knowledeg) but hosting stuff has to be frowned opon by the same people funimation tries to buy liscenses from.

i just watched the first epsiode of this and i couldnt be more happy!

the animation in it is excellent, and even though this is a remake of the origional series it has plenty of new material in it.

oh and the opening and closing songs are both brilliant... anybody know who its done by?

Just saw the OP and the artists for the songs are listed... nice!

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Kasz216 said:
Interesting. I'll probably watch it if i can find a palce to watch it.

If you need a place to watch it let me know and I'll PM you some reliable sites which i usually stream anime off. Sometimes the quality for some of the anime is bad, but for the big series like fullmetal or gundam the visual quality is good

@ blackstar - no you dont need to watch the movie, and if I was you i would avoid it altogether. I'm a big fan of FMA and i have to say that the movie was absolute rubbish... but from what i can remember it kind of ties up a few loose ends. But the movie takes place after the events of the series have finished

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!