By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Reggie takes a jab at Phil Harrison

Some people seem to be debating whether it's real or not, but funny none-the-less. :)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

Yeah, I was under the impression that somebody made that up...but yes, it's funny either way.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Classic. I don't imagine someone at Wired would post that if it wern't true.

Yeah if Wired posted this, I'm inclined to believe it. Now if it were sourced from Spong....then I'd think it were made up.

Lol that's funny

Around the Network

PWND!! If this was real.

Classic.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Lol now that's what I call a classical comment

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*

Wii_gamer said: http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/03/gdc_nintendos_k.html#more "Waiting for the Miyamoto keynote to start, I’m sitting three rows from the front. Close enough to see Nintendo’s resident BMOC, Reggie Fils-Aime at the front of the crowd, working it with his trademark smile and good will. He poses for pictures, he signs Wiimotes, he presses the flesh with a goodnatured ease that would make even the most seasoned politician weep with envy. “Kick his ass and take his name!” someone shouted from a few rows behind me. “Who?” answered Reggie in mid-autograph. “Phil Harrison, front row!” Sure enough, there was Phil Harrison, seated dead center, front row. Looks like he could show up on time for Nintendo’s keynote, but not Sony’s. With a grin and a chuckle, Reggie replies, “Some would say we’ve already done that.” Touchdown. The crowd goes wild".
I think I would have responded, Oh sorry, we were too busy counting the money from last time when we pawnd you by 100 million consoles...what was that? Or how about when Sony dethrowned Nintendo with seeming ease and a system that was 2 years old than the 64? Geezus, Nintendo fans are acting like this makes up for all those years. This is so hilarious, people acting like 5 million consoles sold is a big deal and automatically recrown Nintendo as cheif.

Can't stand the fact that WII is leading now instead of Playstation 3? Now that's hilarious!

This profile is no longer in use, see my other profile *~Onna76~*