By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Call of Duty 4 vs Call of Duty 5

I enjoy both. Right now I'm playing more waw, it's a nice change of pace with the old school weapons.

Around the Network

No contest - COD4. And to add fuel to the fire - I like COD2 as much as I like COD5. Infinity Ward is just plain awesome. COD4 has an awesome story - twists and online is just slammin'.

Besides, try to find a used copy of COD4 on the 360 for under $40.

cod4 best fps of all time

i like cod 5 better. >_>

CoD4.

I don't think CoD5 would be even close to being a good game without IW's CoD4 engine and core gameplay mechanics already set in stone.

Around the Network

COD4 and pretty much everyone says the same thing. I refused to buy WaW once I knew of a Modern Warfare being released in the future. I have other games to keep me busy for a year while I wait for the master piece to be released.

It's just that simple.

SmokedHostage said:
CoD4. Infinity Ward has more talent in one finger than the entirety of Treyarch.

Yup "Lets take awsome CoD4 and make it WW2 and leach off the popularity and sucess of it and sell millions!!!!".

I liked World at War better. The chance to drive tanks around in multiplayer online and blow someone up it freakin' awesome. Also, calling dogs out after 7 kills in a row is sweet! However, I am not a big fan of being killed by those dang dogs myself. I tend to be respawned right where one or two are and I don't, usually, have the reflexes to knife them before they get me.

why is this under, ms discussion and not gaming, other than that i would say 4 only because of the DAMN TANKS IN cod5

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane

SHADYVILLEQUEENSNY said:
cod4 best fps of all time

my avatar says different

You should be beaten, burned to ashes then someone should throw your ashes from a plane