By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ps3 problems

when i turn it on it stars to but shuts down so i have to press the power button then it turns on is this normal and if not can someone help me please

Around the Network

You should call Sony.

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

What? Call Sony, I guess.

I didn't understand. I hope Sony does

Initiating social expirement #928719281

What???

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
What???

i turn on the system yhe light turn green for 3 seconds then stars to flash red then yellow then red again and shuts down is that better

NinjaBlade360 said:
nen-suer said:
What???

i turn on the system yhe light turn green for 3 seconds then stars to flash red then yellow then red again and shuts down is that better

you my friend, have been struck by the YLOD. Call Sony if you still have a warranty

Initiating social expirement #928719281

What model is it? How long have you had it?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

NinjaBlade360 said:
nen-suer said:
What???

DUDE I AM SO FU****** SRY FOR YOU! I got the same thing a week ago... My parents are gone and wont be back in 2 weeks which is when i will send it in and probably get it fixed and have it back in like 5 weeks :'(

Read this thread i made: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=66047&page=1

Might help

@ colonelstubbs
its CECHK01(80GB) i had it since Christmas

and thanks for the help guys