By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - your favorite final fantasy iII song. Post Now!!!

uhh dont know the name of it, but its when you get to the huge over world and everything is like black, and you get on that boat with that one white haired bitch that dies. wish i knew the name, im thinking its terra's theme though. is there a music box in the ds remake?

Around the Network

Final fantasy 7 boss theme was epic.Final fantasy 8 and 9 were just so memorable.

finalfantasystud said:
Final fantasy 7 boss theme was epic.Final fantasy 8 and 9 were just so memorable.

You really bumped this thread out of nowhere...

yeah its on the side of my page and it brought up some good memories, plus im trying to get 50 posts so i can post a thread.

finalfantasystud said:
yeah its on the side of my page and it brought up some good memories, plus im trying to get 50 posts so i can post a thread.

Well, you aren't really supposed to necro-bump threads like this, you know. 

Around the Network

Philosophers have been discussing this problem for two decades now... I'll have to say Terra's Theme myself... But, of course, there is Shadow's Theme, Metamorphosis, Mount Koltz, Locke's Theme, Battle Theme,... I seriously could go on for a while...

Theme of Love - FFIV

The orchestral recomposition from 20020220 and Distant Worlds was amazing too.

the hell is ff ill

what in the world is necro-bump?? i will post on a thread anytime i want and nobody cares you shouldn't either.

Turkish said:
the hell is ff ill

That's what I was wondering. I didn't try too hard to understand it, though. I didn't want my brain to explode.