By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Stranglehold Demo for PSN

Yeah, the one time it really got bad for me was about that same area, but I was just using tequila time with the shotgun, and it went to like 1 frame every 2 seconds, I kid you not. I thought it froze like for times, and it took like 15 seconds to recover completely. Never froze, though, and only did that once. Aside from minor hiccups.

Around the Network

Was playing it again last night and the sound cut off i was like fuck me, this was half way during hard mode, so it made it harder but was still able to beat it then got the new circle shot for the hard boiled mode, which was really hard with no sound the new shot was pretty cool. I beat it on hard boiled and with no sound, lots of fun still.

The graphics are the worst I have seen on the ps3, the gameplay is ok, the linear action sucks, basicly I give it a 6/10 I like the other demo's (with the exclusion of nascar) better. Just keeping it real.

mM

I liked Stranglehold even with the insanely bad framerate.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Where was the frame rate terrible? I played it an hour or two ago and it wasn't bad. I'm not going to buy it of course, but it's for sure a rental. I'm looking into Gamefly so I'm excited to play all these games.

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
Where was the frame rate terrible? I played it an hour or two ago and it wasn't bad. I'm not going to buy it of course, but it's for sure a rental. I'm looking into Gamefly so I'm excited to play all these games.

i got two major framerate glitches when you are in the first ally way and when you first get the shotgun.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Yeah, but it didn't even do it in response to the situation really, it handles it real well most of the time. But then it went nuts on me and looked like it was going to freeze, but it came back and nobody'd killed me....worked out okay. I really like that slow mo sniper mode, too.

That slow mode sniper stuff was great, just shooting them in the feet or hand was fun, thenwatch them jump around only to be shot in the back :)