By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - namco bandai to release 3 new games for the ps3.

PullusPardus said:
NanakiXI said:
Time Crises 5? Anyone thinking this?

Good call,

so thats going to be the shooting game, i hope they would add Two guncons this time. i never bought TC4 cause of this tho i liked the series.

Would be pretty awsome! I liked 4 alot. I had to sell it unfortunatly cause I was unemployed at the time and needed to pay teh bills lol.

Time Crises 4 has actually sold well over time. 600,000 copies and does 2,000+ every week in America/EU combined. EU really loves the Time Crises games and the 4th will see a sales boost if the 5th has the Two Guncons. People would pick the 4th one up for an extra gun and a game to boot. XD

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

Around the Network

My mind has been blown to learn that that person was a guy.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
My mind has been blown to learn that that person was a guy.

Same here man.

PullusPardus said:
luisgvm said:
Jo21 said:
PullusPardus said:

yup thats him.

HIM? O_o

that is a HIM????. THAT LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN.

To give you an idea of how confusing his gender is, here is a direct quote from gamespot's review of the game which was never corrected despite solid proof that he is not in fact what gamespot claims him to be:

You control a hotheaded transvestite named Calintz, who is the captain of a group of mercenaries known as the Tears of Blood.

To this day I honestly cannot tell if this was a delicious bit of satire or if the reviewer genuinely believe he was playing a transvestite.

And for the record, Magna Carta 2 is apparently in the work, but will be a 360 exclusive RPG from some company that I can't remember (not Namco thats for sure).

Great for ps3 owners but other than Tekken i never been so much in to namcos games.

1 of them will most likely be a new Ace combat there was some news about like 2 -3 weeks ago.

Around the Network

the new PS3 RPG is not Magna Carta 2, since its in the catalog already and for 360

Magna Carta 2 listing is just below Super Robot Series PS3 in the catalog :D

mibuokami said:
PullusPardus said:
luisgvm said:
Jo21 said:
PullusPardus said:

yup thats him.

HIM? O_o

that is a HIM????. THAT LOOKS LIKE A WOMAN.

To give you an idea of how confusing his gender is, here is a direct quote from gamespot's review of the game which was never corrected despite solid proof that he is not in fact what gamespot claims him to be:

You control a hotheaded transvestite named Calintz, who is the captain of a group of mercenaries known as the Tears of Blood.

To this day I honestly cannot tell if this was a delicious bit of satire or if the reviewer genuinely believe he was playing a transvestite.

And for the record, Magna Carta 2 is apparently in the work, but will be a 360 exclusive RPG from some company that I can't remember (not Namco thats for sure).

jajajaja. well if he is a man then that looks like a transvestite.

griffinA said:
Action there's another wii game there too. labeled an "action game."

On rail shooter confirmed !

lol j/k.. ... it could be though.

Check out my game about moles ^

k1s3k1 said:
the new PS3 RPG is not Magna Carta 2, since its in the catalog already and for 360

yeah i saw that too. i hope is another RPG and not tales of vesperia, but i dont know, i think it might be vesperia.

k1s3k1 said:

Wait they're definitly coming out with that Super Robot Wars PS3 game?

What's the info on that say.

That's a week 1 import for me.

Aw release date TBA.  That could mean it was canceled for all we know... What with it being announced back in 05 and still not even a screen shot.

I mean 360 already got a SRW game and it took them like a year to make it.