By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The best game this generation

NNJABREAD MAN

(Warning: the opinion above is a joke and is not meant to dupe innocent gamers into buying a game they may not like (especially in these economic times)).

Around the Network

Super Mario Galaxy

viva pinata. it is no contest.

LittleBIGPlanet!

The game that was played live at the Oscars, and on Oprah, and on Ellen, and on Colbert. The one, the only, Wii Sports. The game, the face, the voice, the revolution of this generation. Now, and forever.

I really don't see an argument for any other game. Wii Fit is a distant 2nd. Everything else is fighting over a distant 3rd.

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
The game that was played live at the Oscars, and on Oprah, and on Ellen, and on Colbert. The one, the only, Wii Sports. The game, the face, the voice, the revolution of this generation. Now, and forever.

I really don't see an argument for any other game. Wii Fit is a distant 2nd. Everything else is fighting over a distant 3rd.

Glad to see I'm not the only one left on the internet who recognizes how revolutionary and impactful Wii Sports was on the world.

Valkyria Chronicles and Bioshock

VASCO DA GAMA CAMPEÃO DA COPA DO BRASIL!!!

CONGRATULATIONS VASCÃO

VICE É O CARALH*

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

wfz said:

Glad to see I'm not the only one left on the internet who recognizes how revolutionary and impactful Wii Sports was on the world.

Impact nothin', I just grin like a child every time I do so much as boot up Mario Galaxy. I can't help what I like.

Khuutra said:
wfz said:

Impact nothin', I just grin like a child every time I do so much as boot up Mario Galaxy. I can't help what I like.

I think Galaxy is the best 3-D platformer ever with no competition.  It's one of the greatest games of this generation and of all time, but I don't think history will remember it as "the game of this generation."  That's totally Wii Sports.

Wii Sports