By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nominate yourself for a Fanboy game.

Alright this game might not happen unless it gets approved my the mod. You can only nominate yourself for this game. Are you not afraid to proclaim your allegience to your favorite console maker or will you hide in the shadows. Be proud. Once you nominate yourself be prepared to be scrutinized. There is more than one way of looking at your new title. The first is the negative image. The second is the positive one similar to liking a sports team. How you view yourself is the most important. Maybe just maybe you will grow from this. Mods please respond to this if this is still offensive.

I nominate Astrodust.

Game starts Monday September 10th.

Around the Network

I'm in.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

Is this really that important? Just drop it already.

It will be fun.

Parokki said:
Is this really that important? Just drop it already.

Read the title. Anyone who wants to play is joining out of their own choice. I consider these people proud gamers. Let's break past these psychological barriers shall we.

Around the Network

In

Play Sega Saturn!!!

My Music Video

My History

Soriku... You? A fanboy? Come on...

homelesscarl said:
Soriku... You? A fanboy? Come on...

lol soriku not a fanboy /cough

but in a good way, except he posts a few to many things O.o

also im in

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

yeah, i'm in.

So, has the actual fanboy game v2 commenced, or are these just the preliminary nominees?