By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Nominate yourself for a Fanboy game.

I'm in.

Around the Network

I'm definintly not in...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

I'm in..just give me the info on this game.

My bet is on Rolstopable and Soriku. FTC (competition) guys!

Aw... i thought this was going to be nominating a fanboy game.

There goes my hopes for Royal Blood 3.

... They didn't even release 2 in the US

... Not that anyone cares about fantasy romance of the three kingdoms type games with wizards.

...and dragons, and a lockness monster. Had a great soundtrack too...

Around the Network
routsounmanman said:
My bet is on Rolstopable and Soriku. FTC (competition) guys!

Even though I am in the running, my vote would have to go to one of those guys. They post way more than I do and are more oppinionated. Actually their post numbers are almost the same. I wonder who will make it to 2000 first?

RolStoppable said:

Just to clarify: I want to be eliminated from the Fanboy game as fast as possible, so people who want to support me give me a (-). I see the word "fanboy" as an insult and remaining on the list for a long time is nothing I would be happy about.

I nominated myself to get a better idea who of you people on this board see me as delusional fanboy and who sees me as a dedicated Nintendo fan who is open minded for discussions. The latter is what I hope to be. So, those who see me as a fanboy give me a (+), those who respect me give me a (-).

I agree, you are the latter; Soriku a bit less ;p . You have my (-).

RolStoppable said:

Just to clarify: I want to be eliminated from the Fanboy game as fast as possible, so people who want to support me give me a (-). I see the word "fanboy" as an insult and remaining on the list for a long time is nothing I would be happy about.

I nominated myself to get a better idea who of you people on this board see me as delusional fanboy and who sees me as a dedicated Nintendo fan who is open minded for discussions. The latter is what I hope to be. So, those who see me as a fanboy give me a (+), those who respect me give me a (-).

and Thus ... the hero heads toward the battle field to understand the better of himself and how people view him. Even knowing the difficulties that lie ahead and the oncoming struggle, a hesistant heart full of uncertainty does not have the power to wield the Key***** to protect the King*** *****

What will happen next? Check it out as the adventure unfold when the game begins...

Don't worry, I'll give you a (-) ;)

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

I'm in.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

tiachopvutru said:
RolStoppable said:

and Thus ... the hero heads toward the battle field to understand the better of himself and how people view him. Even knowing the difficulties that lie ahead and the oncoming struggle, a hesistant heart full of uncertainty does not have the power to wield the Key***** to protect the King*** *****

What will happen next? Check it out as the adventure unfold when the game begins...

Don't worry, I'll give you a (-) ;)

I agree. How does one find victory if one does not know himself.