By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP Slim firmware already hacked

Hus said:
Alexie Di Onie said:
You guys realize that most of the people who buy PSP's buy them because emulators are so easy to use on them. PSP's are easily hackable.

Id bet my nuts that 90% of psp owners dont even know WTF a emulator is.

Yeah, the PSP userbase is THAT casual...

Around the Network

Well people aren't buying UMDs or software, so there has to be some kind of explanation for that. 

since it can be hacked, i'll buy it

lol, everyone only wants it because it can be hacked, lol. What a terrible fate that has befallen the PSP.

Sign the Resident_Evil_5_Petition for a Wii release or Dark_Samus is going to come get you.

Ari_Gold said:
since it can be hacked, i'll buy it
It can be hacked (anything man-made can), but it hasn't been hacked yet...so if you want one for non-official software I'd wait for the time being....

Around the Network

Wow the PSP Slim has been broken....Well Sony there goes another shipment of PSP software that's not getting bought.

now if only they could hack the PS3 in anyway practicle that'd save us the trouble of worrying about its lifespan too.

Sign the Resident_Evil_5_Petition for a Wii release or Dark_Samus is going to come get you.

Gelmer said:
now if only they could hack the PS3 in anyway practicle that'd save us the trouble of worrying about its lifespan too.

Wow whats with all the hate against Sony now..whats up with that Gelmer?

W29 said:
Gelmer said:

Wow whats with all the hate against Sony now..whats up with that Gelmer?

Sorry, it was just a bad joke. Nothing personal.