By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Roma said:
jag hatar Sony med men jag tycker synd om dig för det som hänt. skicka in den o fixa bara, vet att det är jobbigt men vad kan du göra =/

lol jag har fortfarande min 360 liggande med RRoD o har inte pallat skicka in den :P

parlez-vous français?

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
Roma said:
jag hatar Sony med men jag tycker synd om dig för det som hänt. skicka in den o fixa bara, vet att det är jobbigt men vad kan du göra =/

lol jag har fortfarande min 360 liggande med RRoD o har inte pallat skicka in den :P

parlez-vous français?

i even know what.. mostly what hes saying but i still find it annoying..

Guys this is a english speaking forum. If you really need to speak internally on swedish you should use the I'M. Atleast that's what i think. I'd hate for random people start speaking dutch or another language I don't understand internally

Check out my game about moles ^

I don't know if you have the original 60g hard drive or mind spending $60 but you can use this (Maybe there are cheaper ones).

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8774301&type=product&id=1204332553274

You can just reinstall the 60g. Us the device with you 320g. Save all files on 60g and swap hdd. Connect 60g hdd in device to ps3 usb and install the 320g back into the PS3. Than copy all files back onto it.

Hopefully it will work tomorrow tho. :D

Hint: Don't cry too much. Chances are next time no one will care.

FootballFan - "GT has never been bigger than Halo. Now do a comparison between the two attach ratios and watch GT get stomped by Halo. Reach will sell 5 million more than GT5. Quote me on it."

You're just jealous because we can speak VIKING!!!

STOP POSTING IN HERE!!!!! THIS SHOULD OF BEEN DEAD A LONG TIME AGO!!!

Around the Network

^Jealous because of succesfull thread

MAFKKA said:
You're just jealous because we can speak VIKING!!!

Swedish ? .. No man

Danish is the true Viking language. And that i speak better than any of you ;)

Check out my game about moles ^

MAFKKA said:
Hahaha i laughed so hard at this post.
Du kommer få en 80gb utan back.comp.. fo shizzle.

You really think that :p?

Happenned to me. yellow to flashing red then if u touch stand by its a constant red. Its a hdd failure. If its a launch model they will replace it with a refurbed launch model. Anyone saying they give you a 40 gig is just talking rubbish. They still havent returned a disc of 24 that was inside lol

Ynwa.

Theres different types of VIKING. Like there's different types of kung fu styels. Swedish is more of a kick-ass-and-chew-bubble-gum-and-we're-all-out-of-gum-VIKING. While danish is more of a shit-faced-and-drunken-VIKING language.