By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Aldro said:
Ok so wait this is what im going to do:

Atm Its in the window just to turn it ice cold XD for the lulz.

Then imma plug it in and put it on standby and sleep. Then tomorrow before my parents go around 6-7 in the morning ill take my dads harddrive and see if i can get it and create a backup.

Pray for me guys...

Well, I wouldnt leave it in the window for too long,  the last thing you need is condensation building up on the inside, and then giving it electricity to fry itself.

Around the Network
heruamon said:
I am surprised that PS3 can actually break...with the power of the cellz, I would have imagine that the ps3 would have some organic self-repairing capabilities.

Well Duhh the Cell is so powerful that it makes the PS3 believe that it does not need anything else which sometimes result in an error. Understandable :D!

Btw while we are on it Blu-Ray discs are blue

But we cannot see it,

Thats why they removed the E in Blu(E)-Ray

Its not visible to the naked eye XD

It was a critical error... Stone Cold doesn't tap out and the Cell tapped for him... Brett The Hitman Heart is just that f'n awesome

Vetteman94 said:
Aldro said:
Ok so wait this is what im going to do:

Atm Its in the window just to turn it ice cold XD for the lulz.

Then imma plug it in and put it on standby and sleep. Then tomorrow before my parents go around 6-7 in the morning ill take my dads harddrive and see if i can get it and create a backup.

Pray for me guys...

Well, I wouldnt leave it in the window for too long,  the last thing you need is condesation building up on the inside, and then giving it electricity to fry itself.

Took it back, Its now on standby mode. I really hope this works until tomorrow. If i get my save files ill be so glad.

But can anyone help me? WILL SONY GIVE ME THE EXACT 60 GB back? or give me a new one? And something that concerns me is 2 stuff :

1) If i get the one i have now back, what if it breaks easily again?

2) If i get a new one, what if it isnt new? and its like.. cheap and all shit an old one someone turned back :/....

Do anyone think theres a big possibility ill get a used cheap one?

Aldro said:
Leonidus said:
And thats another KZ2 Clan member gone

I rekon though that my 60GB is invincible

NO NO NO NO

The delta squad leader will never be gone, Ill be back im just gonna be off field for a few weeks ;D

R you gona be able to get your PSN acc back, or are you gona create a new one?

Around the Network

Time to cheer you up! Nintendo consoles don't break down that easily! My N64 is still working and my wii will never break down XD

Ps: I do feel really sorry for you though. :(

If only this had happened on with a 360 and Soul Calibur disc.

Then I could have made "Ring-Out" jokes. :(

Aldro said:

Took it back, Its now on standby mode. I really hope this works until tomorrow. If i get my save files ill be so glad.

But can anyone help me? WILL SONY GIVE ME THE EXACT 60 GB back? or give me a new one? And something that concerns me is 2 stuff :

1) If i get the one i have now back, what if it breaks easily again?

2) If i get a new one, what if it isnt new? and its like.. cheap and all shit an old one someone turned back :/....

Do anyone think theres a big possibility ill get a used cheap one?

you could just take out the hard drive!!!!!

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Leonidus said:
Aldro said:
Leonidus said:
And thats another KZ2 Clan member gone

I rekon though that my 60GB is invincible

NO NO NO NO

The delta squad leader will never be gone, Ill be back im just gonna be off field for a few weeks ;D

R you gona be able to get your PSN acc back, or are you gona create a new one?

NANANA mr Aldro is not that dumb.. I hope...

Wait..

ah here it is online id : Aldro

etc etc etc

Yeah i got all info here XD Dont worry Squad leader aldro will be back soon :D

OMG aldro your screwed man, unless the SATA thing works your data is done,