By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should SEGA put Madworld on PSN and XBL?

Im just gonna say that i would get it if it does...... and leave it at that

Around the Network

would be a good idea regardess of the sales on the wii imo

The initial sales -- and what they mean and what they don't -- have already been talked about ad nausem. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=64626

If anyone (the OP or others) wants to play the game, I suggest he/she buy a Wii.

Sega has already talked about that sales may make it rethink what and where it publishes: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=65285

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

yep I played the game, I don't know why it would be impossible to port it to PS360???

I think XBL and PSN would be a great idea if it's a straight port. In that case, port it to PSP as well, add a couple of local co-op modes, and release it in Japan.

Around the Network

How would they work around the size restriction?

Chrizum said:
Have you even played MadWorld, Tremble? 'cause if you did, you would know the game can't run on the PS3 and 360 hardware. The game would have to be changed completely.

You mean the controls of course.  But I really don't see that as a barrier.  Again, I'm not going near the 'bombed' bit but if I was Sega I'd consider a port whatever the Wii sales.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Tremble said:
What's annoying??? We cannot give opinion here anymore???

Oh, the "opinion card"...

It wouldn't be such a problem if you had at least justified you think the game "bombed hard" (which you categorically state). And of course it would help if it was a new justification not yet seen in the countless threads about this game's sales.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Wow. A Wii exclusive that PS3/XBox fans actually admit to wanting! There is a first.

... Wow. I think I just got dumber from clicking on this thread.