By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SDF lair 10/10! Goty!

ceres said:
vizunary said:
i don't buy into the 4.9 ign gave it until i play it for myself... but after reading that i wonder, if it smells like shit and looks like shit, it's probably just a load of...

... did chad warden write that?

LOL, i crack myself up...

PS Triple games destroy everything else. They should be rated on a scale of 10-20.
(add swear words here and there and ghetto up sentence for Chad Warden effect)

forget that negative bull**** you been reading about them hatin niggas... lair is the f***ing bomb... get this nigga, you like flying around on this big a** dragon yo, burnin and eatin niggas alive... man this s*** like ain't even possible on that gaya** 360 man, and the Wii is like where's that f***ing dragon yo? LAIR's like that game that you know, completely sneaks up on you and bites you in the a** niggas. game of the f***ing year fo shoor. -Chad Warden- if anyone is offended, sorry niggas... goto youtube and search for chad warden if you are confused... LOL nah parokki, i think they take themselves pretty seriously, as pathetic as that is.

Around the Network

this site has got to be a joke. no way anyone could be serious about that.

It's a joke site.

this HAS to be a joke, was speaking to my cosin who actually played this and he LOVES games like lair, but lets jus say what he said about it can't be put up onto the site... i'm doing this for your protection people, but what he had to say was quite funny though

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

I don't know what is funnier... the site itself or the people who take it seriously and get all riled up about it.

http://www.fortress-forever.com/ Fortress Forever is out now!

Around the Network
czott said:
I don't know what is funnier... the site itself or the people who take it seriously and get all riled up about it.

The latter

seems to be a satire site made by people who like to redicule "PS3 fanboys" .. but fanatical fans of other consoles like to use it to look down on PS3 fans aswell

MontanaHatchet said:
Well, I'm convinced!

I'm not!

Generation 8 Predictions so far.....(as of 9/2013)

Console that will sell most: Nintendo Wii U

Who will sell more consoles between Microsoft/SONY: SONY

Everyone knows its a joke site accept for the wii fans that quote it all the time.

If the site is meant to be a joke, it's so subtle that only the authors and their inner circle of friends are really enjoying it.

The ridiculously positive reviews could be taken as a sign it's a joke, but most of the site is totally believable if you imagine some ultra-fanboy is behind the whole thing.

Edit: then again,  when all is said and done, who cares?  If the site wants to be taken seriously, a few more undeserved 10/10s will quickly destroy its credibility.